[Shotimes] MYSTIC PAINT ON A '93 SHO .....!!

Grant Butler shogrant1@satx.rr.com
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:34:37 -0600

 Was talking to a co-worker last night about the car he has just sittin
 in his driveway for over a year now, come to find out that its a SHO. He
 says its a 93 with gray cloth/leather/vinyl seats, no sunroof or keyless
 entry.
   But he says the factory paint code is what is for the MYSTIC PAINT.
 He says he knows this because he tried to get TOUCH-UP paint tube for
 some chips he had and the guy said they didnt make it for the color code
 cause the code was for the MYSTIC color. Anyone ever heard of a SHO with
 this color code from the factory ?I'll get the code from him this week
 and post it here, cause he it trying to get another car fixedand trade
 the SHO for the repair work,
      SHO has some repaired collision damage that has faded and doesnt
 match the rest of the car, and the AXT is out of commission. He say the
 car runs great -save the tranny- and if the TRADE doenst go down he
 would let me post it for sale here...     SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY