[Shotimes] Pics of the SR72

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:01:55 -0500

>Reduced some weight in the rear when after bleeding my brakes and
>putting new brake lines and rotors ... i rolled it down hill and
>hit my 91 .... broke some of the inner fender well

Don, how much weight did that shave off?  :^)

Jim Ryan
'91 PLUS - all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop horn, 55mm MAF, K&N panel filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys, SHO Shop
HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced engine &
trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, FPS '96 SHO front brakes, Carbotech F
brake pads, Nook's full-body SFCs, Koni adj struts, SHO Shop linear springs,
24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730
225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police grille