[Shotimes] OT great parody

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:50:35 -0500

>It is kind of funny, but the sad part is how true this is.  More
>people need
>to know this and do somethint about it.

I'm doing my part.  Vegetable-arian for the last 15 years - nothing that
walks, swims, or flies.

Jim Ryan
'91 PLUS  all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop horn, 55mm MAF, K&N panel filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys, SHO Shop
HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced engine &
trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, FPS 96 SHO front brakes, Carbotech F
brake pads, Nooks full-body SFCs, Koni adj struts, SHO Shop linear springs,
24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730
225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police grille

 Enough said, I don't want to keep