[Shotimes] OT great parody

Noah South III RaggTopp@comcast.net
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:27:40 -0500

True?  Why?  Because someone made a flash animation of it and said it was
true?  Do you believe those anti-smoking commercials from the "truth"
campaign too don't you?  Sure, the "statistics" may be true, but it's
nowhere near the reality of the situation.  I found this animation hilarious
when they started on with the "destroying communities" thing.  The only way
that you, yourself, can know the truth is by first hand experience, not what
you read.  You could read the entire library of congress, but that is still
no replacement for personal experience.  The picture they paint is far from
the truth, and the picture I'm going to paint you isn't all that close
either.  There are 3 sides to every story.  Your version, my version, and
the truth.  So if you hear one side you're only getting half the picture.
This particular topic is a waste of time though because it's about food, one
of the things that is REQUIRED for us to live.  The only way to really stop
the cruelty is to stop eating the animals........if we do that we die.  Life
is a really shitty place kiddies, where bad things happen ALL the time 24/7.
We just don't notice if half the time because....well......we ignore the bad
stuff as much we can.  Even those that say they care, still ignore plenty of
bad stuff.  It can't be helped, we all do it.  Such is life.  Now I'm going
to Friday's to get my Jack Daniel's Steak and Shrimp combo.......hey what
about the shrimp, I mean they get beheaded while still alive, that's pretty
cruel isn't it?  Oh yeah, feed the homeless, and teach the illiterate to
read.

-Noah South III

P.S.......Anyone catch the smoking episode of southpark?  <G>