[Shotimes] 3.2L in a Gen3

Leslie Nielsen leslienielsen@shaw.ca
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:41:04 -0800

Geo Metro Convertible...  I had one of those with a turbocharged Swift GTi
engine in it.  Fast little tin can...

Leslie Nielsen
Langley, BC
'89 Titanium, Stock, 79,000 miles  (and trying to stay that way)
'89 Titanium, Project PHOENIX
www.elnielsen.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] 3.2L in a Gen3

Lot of work for what?  heavier, slower version of the SHO?

I guess if you just have to have a wagon, and it has to be
SHO powered, you could maybe justify it.

I would rather build a SHO powered lighter more fun
car...like a Focus with RWD, kind of a modern day SHOgun?
The Focus wagon has it's own kind of beauty, and they handle
pretty good when you get decent tires on them.

They will soon have a kit to put a Cobra motor in the Focus,
RWD and all.

Or start with a RWD car like a miata and put in the SHO
instead of the 5.0L in the Monster Miata conversions.  What
other lightweight wagon bodies are there?  How about a late
60's/early 70's Opel from Germany?  I had one of those
wagons and it was fun in a wierd sort of way.  Very light. RWD.

But hey, whatever trips your trigger!  :)  Just give me a
ride in it when you are done!

Don Mallinson