[Shotimes] subframe bolts torque

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:38:00 -0500

Well I haven't replaced them.  I'm trying to track down a horrid
groaning noise I hear coming from the front end.  Just had a motor
mount replaced and that wasn't it.  The subframe was out when the
clutch was replaced this past summer and I never went back to
check the torque on the bolts.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX