[Shotimes] Ford Police Hubcaps

Christian Andretta passport@optonline.net
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:09:27 -0500

Bill,

I'm looking for them also.  Ford has discontinued the item so they can't be
purchased from them anymore.  I've tried E-bay and a bunch of online hubcap
dealers all to no avail.  If you come across an extras set let me know and
I'll keep my eyes out for you also.  I am under the impression that they
attach using the studs.  If your thinking about using CV center caps don't
bother because the bolt pattern is different and they don't fit well.

Christian Andretta
99 SF

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Bill Strobel
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 8:27 PM
To: Times List SHO
Subject: [Shotimes] Ford Police Hubcaps

I bought a 1992 Ford Taurus ex-squad car off eBay for $1250.  Car was
delivered this week and it is a really decent car.  Clean nice shape nice
runner.  Even came in my favorite color white.  It was a dectective car so
there are no holes or decal marks.  It did come with the full wheel covers
rather than the just the center caps.  Can anyone tell me where to get the
just the center caps, and how are they held on?  I'd appreciate any info.
Thanks Bill Strobel
1993 MTX white black leather
All Stock!
Fayetteville NC