[Shotimes] Fixed: SHO No Start

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:11:19 -0500

I bought on about six months ago.  No problems so far.

Jim
93 MTX

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of sho2go
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 12:33 AM
To: Paul M. Novak; SHO
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Fixed: SHO No Start

Happy to hear your success, Paul.  As for my starter, I found a fellow named
Eric Swanson of Partzfinders on eBay that is selling new starters.  I talked
to him briefly and he assured me these are new starters, made in USA.  Don't
know if thats good or not but I went ahead and bought one; it will be here
on Monday, $87 shipped.  We'll see how good it is; I didn't even have to
turn in the old one.
Mike