[Shotimes] bushings = lower front end?

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:14:51 -0500

It would also raise the motor in the engine compartment.

But if you lengthen SFB's you could get a V6 motor in a V8 Chassis.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Nathan Brown
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 10:12 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] bushings = lower front end?

after thinking about it a little more, I realized that the strut mounting
points (strut to car, strut to spindle) and spring height/stiffness are what
really dictate the ride height. Shaving the subframe bushings wouldn't lower
the car, but would instead add positive camber. Something I'm not interested
in..

Still, there's gotta be somebody who tried it... :)

Nathan
93 ATX