[Shotimes] Miracle beater sho on ebay

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:22:34 -0600

Ron,

You could be right, but there is an exception for every rule.

Dirty oil can't help but speed up wear/tear, that is a
given.  Why valve seals/guides go bad is about as hard to
track down as why some cam lobes go flat and others don't.
Just the luck of the draw on part quality is the best guess
at this point.

Don Mallinson