[Shotimes] D4U1 part number?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:16:24 -0500

You just missed one on ebay for $15.50, I was gonna snag it for myself and
then just wait till I found someone in need. But alas I was out in the cold
working on my car, and missed the end of the auction.

Bruce Malachuk

94 Opal Frost MTX

93 Green MTX winter beater

93 Black ATX stripped for spare parts

95 Sliver Frost SE (SLO) waiting for it's AX4S SHO tranny

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Nathan Brown
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 11:49 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] D4U1 part number?

I'm looking to buy a D4U1 powertrain control module for my '93 ATX.

I need to confirm the full part number to make sure I'm getting the right
one. I know you can just look for the 'D4U1' code on the box, but the place
from which I'm ordering only has access to the part number in their catalog.

The part number they're saying is F4DF-12A650-DA. Can anyone please confirm
this is correct for the D4U1 module?

TIA,
Nathan
93 ATX
LPM sitting on the shelf til the D4U1 arrives.. :(