[Shotimes] Re: Miracle beater sho on ebay

Jeremy Brown jer5505@yahoo.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 06:17:15 -0800 (PST)

Funny.  Posts some pretty good wear numbers for being such a shitty oil.

Kirk Doucette <Kirk.doucette@verizon.net> wrote:Hahaha GTX is not a quality oil

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Jeremy Brown
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 9:58 PM
To: SHOtimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re: Miracle beater sho on ebay

With a quality oil, I would not consider a 4k oil change interval abuse.
Most conventional oils (even GTX will thin some, but still protect) can do a
4k OCI, and almost any synthetic can do 6k without even flinching.

Jeremy

Rick Glass wrote:You run 4k on your SHO without
changing the oil ? and 6k on the new TDI ?
There are people here who change the brake fluid more frequently than you do
your oil.
Again, I'm confused, why would you abuse them like this?

Rick Glass
Nashville, TN
' 99 Silver 38k non-Kirked (for now)
Flowmaster Original 40's
3rd cat/resonator removed
Intake slighly modified (but not Porterized)