[Shotimes] Re: Miracle beater sho on ebay

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:29:32 -0600

Owners manual on the TDI says 10K changes.

Owners manual on SHO says 7,500 changes.
--

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 180K Build date 11/18/1992

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm