[Shotimes] End links

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:56:50 -0600

David:
HUH? Sway bar end links have no affect on ride height at all. Changing the
length of the bar end links will change how much and at what time one wheels
load is transferred to the other. Shorter links than stock will preload the
bar and transfer the force to the other wheel quicker than the longer ones.
But remember the suspension was designed to operate at a certain height with
the sway bar parallel to the ground with the car at rest. This is but one
problem encountered when trying to properly lower a car.
.
.