[Shotimes] End Links

DTNesbit@FTC-I.net DTNesbit@FTC-I.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:19:28 -0500

Hellooooo !!!!!!!
   I did not mean to start this much heated discussion with my question about
end links.  A friend gave me a set of Energy Suspension end links but they are
about an inch or so shorter that the stock end links.  I just wondered if I
would really screw something up if I put them on.  I am by no means a
suspension expert.  Anyway I just ordered a longer ADDCO set.  I do not want
to cause any problems.
     Thanks for the replies though.  I learned a lot.
I might put them on and see how it rides.  If I don't like it I will have the
ADDCO set or I can go back to the stock links with new bushings.  I will post
results if I try them out.
Thanks,
David
94ATX&91