[Shotimes] End links

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:55:49 -0500

Mostly the last item you said :)

But there is a Vendor that swears against the 26 on G3's, he says that it
will make you spin every time.. hahahahahahahh

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 8:19 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] End links

Joseph,

I think a lot of people then were autocrossing and better
rotation is sometimes very desireable in an autocross car,
especially on really tight courses.

the 26 mm might be too tight for those without knowledge of
how to set and adjust tire pressures, or that go with too
small a front bar, don't put in enough rear negative camber
or just plain don't know how to drive.

:)

Don M.