[Shotimes] End Links

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:16:31 EST

This is a fascinating thread since the last time I paid so much attention to
a rear suspension was with my '68 Corvair Corsa.  The right amount of negative
camber, and using the correct offset on the rims, were certainly important to
that setup ;-)

On the other hand there was never a discussion of which aftermarket bushings
to use for the lower strut rods (control arms parallel to the halfshafts).
You had to buy a whole new strut rod when the bushings went.

Now there was a car that was fun to bust the rear end loose and powerslide
through the turns!

Cheers,

Mark LaBarre
Rockville, MD