[Shotimes] Hey, Jim Ryan, Kris Angermeier, J V O, the rest of you.....cry with me................

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:59:42 -0600

Cop is wrong, Yellow is allowed by law in all states on the
back (turn signals).  Also, most states now allow blue dot
taillight bulbs on old street rods, customs since they have
been around...oh...forever.  :)

Yellow allowed on the front too, again turn signals, fog lights.

anyway, hope your day got better!

Don Mallinson