[Shotimes] Oil...

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:33:16 -0500

I suspect that all of the store-brand oils (Coastal at AZ, Schaffer(?????)
and Murray's are all bottled by one of the majors, anyway.

From: Kirk Doucette [mailto:Kirk.doucette@verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 5:51 PM
To: kerbyh@netzero.net; ronporter@prodigy.net
Cc: krazgeo@jps.net; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Oil...

Yeah SCHAFFER oils.. WHO the HELL is SCHAFFER?   Honestly??  Who are they?

I like the way he does stuff, but because he works for or gets moneys from
an OIL company his points are MOOT.

True stories.... I have two ATX cars out there that I serviced, both needing
PUMPS (whining BADLY) I did a flush and fill with adding the lucas in the
pan first. And both cars are still out there. One has 20k plus on it..    So
I think the trans stuff is pretty good, I have also used the fuel treatment
in my 93 winter car and it smoothed out the idle a lot! I mean I was
surprised.. Also every PS flush on every car gets the rack and Pinion
treatment with great results.  SO far.

But Im not sure if I would want it in the motor.. maybe I should throw some
in the 93 to see what it does. It not like I don't have any motors lying
around :)

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White