[Shotimes] End links

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:32:23 -0500

That was two vehicles ago!! He got the Lemon Law on the first Land Rover
(the small one...whatever that is). He now has the bigger Land Rover model.

From: Paul L Fisher [mailto:sho@paul-fisher.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 3:17 AM
To: Ron Porter
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] End links

He got rid of the S2K for a Land Rover?  He is good at getting people to buy
stuff back though.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 180K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, '96 brake upgrade, Proportioning valve plugs, Delrin
sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm