[Shotimes] Taurus SHO models

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:36:16 -0500

Contact Scott Waters on the V8 List. At the Lapeer Drags in October, he
brought a box with maybe 20 of the SHO models in all colors and various
years, Didn't sell them all, he probably has some left.

scottiewaters@charter.net

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Brian Morgan
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 10:12 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Taurus SHO models

I have the 1990 Taurus SHO Black plastic model kits. I am interested in
completing my collection with other years and colors of plastic models or
ERTL
models. If anyone is interested in trading to also complete their
collection,
i would be interested in that.  I live in PA, but can ship anywhere.  The
kits
I have are in mint condition, still in original plastic around the outside
of
the box.

Brian Morgan
bmorgan@paonline.com