[Shotimes] Happy Holidays

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:11:59 -0800 (PST)

Whew! I made it through Festivus ok but it was getting a bit hairy during the Airing of Grievances. At least I can reuse my pole next year.  :-)

-Ron

Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net> wrote:
Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas (if appropriate) and Happy
New Year, or just Happy Holidays!

Despite occasional squabbles, like any family, the SHO group
continues to be the best car group I have ever been
associated with.

One present I can give SHO Club members is the news that the
long delayed next issue of the SHO Club magazine is abouit
done...for real! It will be in the mail sometime in
January. I am now at the mercy of the artist and
printer/post office.

Finally, SHO Convention #12 is coming along nicely. Look
for a registration form on the club web site before this
weekend, maybe on Christmas Day!

For Christmas I would like a nice day so I can get my '89
out and burn some rubber, hopefully without the police
noticing (I promise to be safe...Santa...REALLY!) :)

Don and Jan Mallinson
SHO Club and the SHO Convention (#12 July 12-15 in San
Francisco!)