[Shotimes] George Fourchy Re: Hey Neno....

Neno Albert neno@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 22:07:38 -0800 (PST)

Hey George!

I'm done w/ trying to send to your email addy! lol, seems like our email addys just hate one
another or somethin! Everythings alright, could've been a lot better though. As of right now, I'm
back at the local community college for courses and plan on getting a job to fix up the SHO. I
HOPE to drive the car out to CA this summer to visit my sister & make the convention, however I'll
see how bad the outlook is coming along by March at the latest. I'm looking at over $2k in trans
work as the newly aquired SHO needs a quaife'd trans & a decent overhaul for it as well. 2K shy of
the 60k mark on the sho shop motor, so we'll see how everything turns out. Hopefully all will be
good this year, it's been about 5 years since i've been trying to make it with nothing but
problems! If you have aol's "AIM", give me a hoot at DemonNeno. My xmas was far from pleasant as
my buddy suddenly started pointing his finger at me accusing me of sleeping w/ his sister!! (Yeah,
about as new to me as it is to you! heh..) So xmas was shy of happiness, but i'm still alive and
that counts.

Happy holidays to all!

Neno "Always in a deeper hole of trash then my shovel can dig me out of"