[Shotimes] WAS, RE- SHO Convention...NOW, link to Thunderhill track guide

Christian Andretta passport@optonline.net
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 20:15:07 -0500

Check out the Porsche clubs guide to Thunderhill.   This one is counter
clockwise starting with turn 1 if we do it the other way around they also
have a write up on that way.

Christian Andretta
99 SF

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Mallinson [mailto:dmall@mwonline.net]
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 1:28 PM
To: v8sho@v8sho.com; SHOtimes Mailing List; SHO Tech; George Fourchy
Subject: SHO Convention Registration and track info posted!

As promised, the 2004 SHO International Convention
information is on the SHOclub.com web site for everyone to
view/print and send in!

San Francisco SHOdown 2004 will be a great time on the left
coast.  Check it out at:

http://www.shoclub.com/SHOconventions/natconven.html

Be sure to hit RELOAD or REFRESH if you have visited recently.

We have posted the Registration form, Please print out, fill
out and mail or FAX ASAP.

We also have posted the Thunderhill drivers information plus
the very important DRIVERS FORM.  there are links on the
page above for these forms.

The very successful NOVICE class will be included again this
year!

Please get your forms in as soon as possible.  If you are on
the fence, please send in a form anyway.  WE can hold
checks/processing credit cards for a reasonable time if you
request it like we have in the past.  But by getting your
forms in now, we can make plans and get car numbers assigned.

Thanks for your support in the past.  George and company at
BAYSHO and the other Left coast SHO folk are putting
together a great event you won't want to miss.  The caravan
out west for those on the Right coast and inbetween should
also be fun.

We are looking for a CARAVAN MASTER to help organize the
caravans.  If you would like to volunteer, please get in
touch with George or myself.

See you in California!

Don and Jan Mallinson
SHO Club