[Shotimes] (Fwd) [jyturbo] Searching for parts of the shuttle

ianf@eden.rutgers.edu ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 16:43:04 -0500 (EST)

from the jy turbo list...

Ian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: jyturbo@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [jyturbo] Searching for parts of the shuttle
From: johnismesee@aol.com
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 16:23:37 -050

This morning I heard the debrie flying over my house.....I thought it
was the army out on the range but this was much louder than any
artillery.....I turned on the TV an there it was....the Shuttle had
come apart on re-entry and the parts and pieces were scattered from
Texas to just east of here..Leesville LA.  I am currently working with
a search team to locate the parts.....we have so far found 5 and there
is a report of a much larger piece just north east of us about 5
miles.  I will try to get pictures....This has been a sad day for the
families of those killed int his accident and for the US.

John

JYTurbo Mailing List Site:
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/shop/5301/  (will be updated VERY
soon)