[Shotimes] SHO on MTV??

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 14:37:02 -0500

"I wanted to say something about that fact that RI_SHO recently lost his car
in a crash."

(Shrugs Shoulders)

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Bruce Malachuk
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 2:13 PM
To: SHOTimes-Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] SHO on MTV??

I wanted to say something about that fact that RI_SHO recently lost his car
in a crash. Damn red porsche or something flew past his brother who was
driving the car and caused the accident. Outside of the mufflers I thought
it was one of the nicest looking Gen2 SHO's I had seen pictures of. Well
except mine of course. I hope he finds himself another nice black one.

Bruce
94 Opal Frost MTX