[Shotimes] spring and struts replacement

ATXSHO93@aol.com ATXSHO93@aol.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:09:13 EST

masho95@charter.net writes:

> Thanks, this is my first time ever doing any suspension work.

Check out the FAQ on the procedure.  George Fourchy did an excellent job
explaining the process.  The only difference that I found was on the rear
strut replacement.  I had to remove both rear brake lines on my '93ATX to get
the knuckles low enough to get the struts free.  I used all new suspension
bolts and nuts.

<A HREF="http://www.shotimes.com/php-bin/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0&sid=110">http://www.shotimes.com/php-bin/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&
mode=thread&order=0&thold=0&sid=110</A>

John Gentry
'93 ATX w/ mods