[Shotimes] Wheel spacer vendor

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:45:42 -0500

http://www.crowautomotive.com/

Someone on maxima.org recommended them for fast turnaround and great
service. They build the spacers to your specs.

Now I am considering getting a smaller hat for my wilwoods and getting
spacers for when I might want to run my slicers.

Right now I run 17x7.5 ASA's with a 42mm offset. With the slicer hats on
the TCE kit, this pushes the wheel way out and is probably causing undue
stress on the wheel bearings. If I can move the rim closer to the rotor,
it will look better and will probably save life on some of my suspension
components. I would also like to be able to have hub centric
capabilities again if possible. Anyway..I thought that the link would be
good for future reference.

Ian