[Shotimes] Replacing the SHO

mkelley1@gt.rr.com mkelley1@gt.rr.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:57:03 -0500

Actually it's a 4.4L with 290HP and 324lb-ft.

Mark

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:18:33 -0500
To: dmall@mwonline.net, shotimes-admin@autox.team.net,
shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Replacing the SHO

Thanks for the info. If you had driven the 540i I wonder if your opinion
would vary somewhat. I believe that they are rated at 282hp stock. DOHC
V8 (just like the SHO) but a little larger IIRC (probably 5.4L, use your
head Ian). They sound amazing with open exhaust. One of these days I'll
have to test drive one. I've also scared my share of salespeople; I
think its time to go for another test drive.

BTW, how can you have too many MTX's Don? :)

Ian  "1 ATX is too many" Fisher

http://mail2web.com/ .