[Shotimes] Re: Uh-Oh

Jonathon Beisler JBEIS001@stvincentshealth.com
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:07:36 -0500

Mark,
I'm in Jacksonville, FL.  I have seen only four SHOs (one on a tow) here and never have I received a reply before when I asked so I figured there were no other listers here or near.  Anyway, I do have the tools needed plus I have access to a maintenance shop where I work.  It's a 94 ATX.  As to a window, the tensioner is somewhere behind the power steering pump pulley and or accessory belt tensioner on the Auto.  I haven't actually looked at the motor itself, so far I am just trying to figure out the drawings in the Helms.  They don't seem to be exactly to scale.  Someone might correct me on that, though.  Based on the replies that I have received I guess that it would have been smart for me to mention that it was an auto at the beginning.  D'oh!  Sorry.  JB