[Shotimes] Fw: Engine swap (SHO)

IdriveaSHO@aol.com IdriveaSHO@aol.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:35:38 EST

I've pulled two motors out the top on my '89. Cery easy and by myself it took
less than six hours(this included taking my time/not rushing/and a lunch
break). I was also was able to leave the A/C and the P/S connected and in the
car. I haven't pulled the tranny out but that'd be pretty easy with the
engine out IMHO. Someone told me it couldn't be done without pulling the
tranny, but it was pretty easy. -Steve Bowen

<< > I vaguely remember a post a few years back by someone that had pulled the