[Shotimes] RE: OT: Case against Iraq

Floyd E. Vasquez fvasquez@vbnmedia.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:43:50 -0700

I hereby make a motion that we try to keep this thread off the list as much
as possible.  I like my SHO and dig the camaraderie of this list.  This list
works for fans of the SHO.  Hearing people cheer for the Fox News view of
the world, on the other hand, makes me want to puke, and begs a response.
There must be a Rush Limbaugh beat off board somewhere on the net.  I know
there are lists and websites for people who think for themselves.  I'll
share them with you if you E-mail me off the list.

FMAN
http://nmshoclub.com/