[Shotimes] RE: OT (but what isn't anymore?) my dinner

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 23:09:53 -0500

Comments in between-

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank DiBonaventuro [mailto:DiBonaventuro@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:23 PM
To: Ian Fisher
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net; '1 V8SHO list'
Subject: Re: OT (but what isn't anymore?) my dinner

Ok Ian - first off - lay off the crack.

Who me? lol

Second - eating like that you're going to die.

Probably...Once in awhile I'll call my mom and tell her what I ate for
dinner. She usually isn't very happy.

 The previous posts should have convinced you of that.

Which one?

 Mayo and cheese sandwiches? Sure. Not since I was 13 though.

Boooo!! I think it's a Pennsylvania thing. My dad was from PA and he
made them all the time. It wasn't until a few years ago that I realized
that I am the only person that I know that eats them..

 Kielbasa in beer?  Not bad at all. As for the recipe book... probably
not.  I can give you some kick-ass easy recipes for a bachelor off line
if you want.  I cook alot on my own, and occasionally for my girlfriend,
and every chick I've ever cooked for has LOVED it.  So if you want some
recommendations, I can give them to you.

Sure! My girlfriend told me that my spaghetti was good the other day. I
was amazed; I thought that it was tasteless as anything! I have been
dying for shrimp lately; I am thinking of lighting frying them in garlic
and white wine. Maybe some marinara sauce if I am going to have them
with pasta. The trick is to feed them to my unsuspecting girlfriend who
has vowed to never eat seafood.

Ian

Frank in OKC
99 TG