[Shotimes] Newcomer with a new problem

Noack, Jason Jason.Noack@ihrco.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:05:26 -0500

I'm in East Granby, CT.  I think I can handle it though...I've done much
tougher things.  I'm looking for a damn garage heater so I don't freeze my
*** off doing it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul L Fisher [mailto:sho@paul-fisher.com]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 12:10 PM
To: Noack, Jason; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Newcomer with a new problem

Where are you located? Maybe a local SHO guy could SHOw you how to do it?

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 171K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 41K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/ <http://www.shoclub.com/>
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
<http://www.paul-fisher.com/>
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm
<http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm>

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6
<https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6>

How much will this cost to fix?  I would normally do it myself but I don't
have time right now.  Any suggestions?  Should I go to Ford or a local shop?