[Shotimes] Re: Enough of the OT, see ya....

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:49:21 -0500

Ok, I can understand some of where you are coming from, but Nissan
Maximas are cars and so are SHO's. Therefore, this is also a car list
and as such, other cars in the same class will be brought up, especially
on a list about a car as old as the Taurus is. There really isn't much
that's new to talk about these days. To me, the list is interesting when
we deviate a bit and learn more about other things.

If you want to learn more about SHO's in general and cut the S/N ratio
down, I'd suggest the Techsho list on topica.

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Kevin M. Bisch
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 5:43 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Enough of the OT, see ya....

Don,

I agree totally, as I said last week. The amount of off-topic stuff on
this
list is ridiculous. I don't know much about cars, and most of what I
have
learned has come from reading posts on this list. I don't read this list
learn about people's political views, kielbasa, or Nissan Maximas. I do
quite enjoy, however, reading about what people have done to their SHO,
problems and solutions to those problems, and SHO-related stories.

True SHO-content.... Today I drove my SHO in the nearly 12 inches of
snow
we got here in the Philadelphia area, and had no problems. I was
concerned
about the ground clearance but had no difficulty getting about. Good
all-season tires helped for sure. Better than the alternative of driving

the T-Bird, no doubt!!

--Kevin