[Shotimes] (OT) Mazda 6 and '04 Maxima

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:48:17 -0500

I saw, and sat in, the Mazda 6, the RX8, and the new Maxima at the Detroit
show.....or the NAIAS as they call it.

After seeing the Mazda 6 in person, I was LESS impressed than I was with the
photos.

Both the new Maxima and the RX8 were also not my favorites.

Frankly, I wouldn't buy any one of the three of them.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Mark Kelley
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 11:20 PM
To: SHOtimes (Team.net)
Subject: [Shotimes] (OT) Mazda 6 and '04 Maxima

I saw my first Mazda 6 in the flesh today and photos don't do it justice.
It was glossy black and looked downright menacing.  I've got to get over to
the local Mazda dealer and drive one.  As for the 2004 Nissan Maxima: does
anyone think this car looks good?  For those who haven't seen it:

http://tinyurl.com/5h3a

or

http://tinyurl.com/5h3e

Nissan hit a homerun with the Infiniti G35 Coupe and Sedan but I'm not so
sure about this one.

Mark