[Shotimes] Re: [OT] Mazda6 and '04 Maxima

David Niemiec chooey_chomp@hotmail.com
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 13:28:26 -0600

Ron... do you really want another front-wheel drive torque-steer hog? I love
my SHO, but I get sick of the drive wheels being on the wrong end of the
car! IMO, the Bonneville is a sweet car, and I've always liked their
styling, but that GTO is a proven performer in Australia. GM just isn't
changing much. I think I know the solution to the problem: bring over the
Falcon XR8!

As for the RX-8... wait a couple years. They'll be impressing us again very
soon!

Dave
1993 black/black ATX