[Shotimes] 89 getting stripped

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 11:58:38 -0500

I am getting ready to start stripping down my red 89 with titanium?? (code
'sa') interior.  Basically everything in the interior will go.  Seats are
quite torn & would need new upholstery.  Carpet is very, very dirty.  If any
item isn't needed for a track car, it goes.  Door trim, electric window
motors, door locks, all interior trim, speakers, ash trays, glove box, etc
all goes.  If anyone needs anything from the interior of this car, let me
know before it is too late.  No moon roof.

Same for the trunk too.  Trunk carpeting, spare, jack, stereo components,
etc.