[Shotimes] RE: supercharging

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:55:07 -0500

I also reiterate my comment about a blown SHO as being a 3rd or 4th
car......meaning it's not one that I want as my primary transportation, nor
my backup. It is a toy, and "down time" will be expected.

Nothing against wanting/owning a supercharged SHO, but (1) it better not be
your only car, (2) the owner needs to be mechanically competent.....or have
a LOT of disposable cash, and (3) needs to understand that many other cars
can deliver much more performance for a lot less money, but wants a hot SHO
regardless of that reality.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Timothy Tyner
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 2:37 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: RE: RE: [Shotimes] RE: supercharging

Well, it defintely is not all sorted out, but I am getting there.

And I do not know how you drive on the highway Ron (well actually I do, and
that was with your rods knocking loud enough to hear in the next county!),
but how Tony and I were driving the other night could be described as
anything but easy!  As far as the weak links, third gear is new, and the
halfshafts should be thought of fuses anyway, they are cheaper than trannies
 and much easier to replace!:D

Toolman