[Shotimes] OT: Race ready Mazda RX-7

Brad Corradi bcorradi@yahoo.com
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:56:58 -0600

I have a buddy in San Diego, CA that is selling his 1983 RX-7.  I personally
don't know anything about these cars.  I've included some info about it below.
If anyone wants to know anymore details or would like to see pictures let me
know.

Year/Make:            1983 RX-7 White - No Sunroof
Mileage:            128K Miles

Engine: 12A Rotary Engine

Transmission:            5 Speed Manual Transmission

Title:                 Clear title

Color (Ext):            Original White Paint

Color (Int):            Black

Other:               No a/c, Never Wrecked

Car was built correctly to race, is a proven winner, and is very clean.  Since
built, car was run in 5 school/race events (NASA Spec RX7, in California),
winning one of the races.  Car was purchased from original builder (Denny
Stone) with intent to race but time wouldn't permit.  Car has been driven on
the street for past couple years (~3-4K/yr) and deserves to return to the
track.  To run SCCA the car will need a fuel cell.  Buyer assumes
responsibility to smog vehicle if required.

Car has a full Spec RX-7 package plus:  DOM Roll Cage, Panasport & Stock
Wheels, Tokico Shocks and TMC Springs, Suspension Tech Sway Bars, Lightweight
Catalytic Converter, 2" Head Pipe, Resonator, OMP Race seat, TRW Camlock 5-pt
Harness,, Disc Brake Rear End w/ Limited Slip Differential, Hot LapTiming
System, Oversized Radiator, Larry Scott Brake Cooling Backing Plates, Larry
Scott Strut Brace, GT Steering Wheel, S/S Brake lines, AutoMeter Programmable
Shift Light, New Starter, New Battery, New Alternator, New Master & Slave
Clutch Cylinder seals, K&N Filter, Window Net, 4 Yokahama AVS Intermediate
Tires.  Includes 2 new, unmounted Kumho V-700's Plus Custom Tow Bar.