[Shotimes] (OT) Marauder

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:17:20 -0600

I sent another reply defending the big Fords handling, but I
agree with Ron's assessment here, the peformance of the
motor and tranny was a disappointment, expecially for the
money.  The Sport is a lot less money, and with the bucks
you save, you can put on a supercharger kit and have more
power than the Marauder, and I think the Ford looks a lot
better than the Mercury.  Those big polished stainless pipes
just look hokey on the Marauder.

Don Mallinson