[Shotimes] eBay auction on '95 SHO

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:30:50 -0600

About the 245 hp thing, with the mods he has, it should dyno
at 245 at the flywheel.  That seems to be what he is claiming.

By doing a lot of dyno testing myself, I know that the mods
he lists, assuming the 73mm MAF is properly calibrated (I
like the better 77mm Pro-M MAF) those mods should make
almost exactly 245 at the flywheel, or 207 at the wheels.

Of course it depends on the quality of the maintenance etc.

And we all know SHO's do usually grind in reverse, just not
if you know how to do it right, I assume your point is that
if it keeps grinding in reverse it is proof that the car
might need a clutch!

Don Mallinson