[Shotimes] (OT) Marauder

John Miller jem@milleredp.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:17:10 -0800

> Please, not a Focus.  First, there's the bad treatment that Ford has
> given  gen3 owners to the point that they are all swearing to never own
> another Ford  again.  Second, there's the new turbo Neon.

Y'know, it's amazing - the Euro Focus is considered to be one of the
best-built cars available.  The US Focus is a little like a circus act,
wondering what will go wrong next.

The Focus RS (which we don't get) and its 212HP turbo engine, Quaife diff,
and big brakes is faster than the Marauder anywhere, anytime.  It's
probably faster in most conditions than one of those "450HP" Kenny Brown
blower Marauders, I'm sure it's faster around a road course.

John.