[Shotimes] OT: Grand Prix GTP

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:42:02 -0500

Does the fuel pump prime?

Did you try the grandprix group?

What is 182K supposed to add up to?

What does it smell like?

Where is the smell coming from?

Is it your g/f? (sorry, couldn't resist) ;)

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of SHOgofaster@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 10:38 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] OT: Grand Prix GTP

hey all
   my girlfriend has a 97 Grand Prix GTP atx with 182k on the odo,,
those
miles don't add up very well, and the car is having some trouble,,
lately,
it's had a bad smell sometimes after she turns it off, but i can't seem
isolate it to figure out what it is,,  the other night when she tried to
turn
it on, the motor would try to turn over, but it acted like it didn't
have any
gas,, after 2 tries, it came on and ran like a champ,, then yesterday (2
days
later), it would not crank at all,, it seems like fuel is not getting
into
the motor, but i'm not sure,, any ideas?

doug
95 red mtx
custom air intake
flowmaster exhaust
bosch platinum+4 plugs (learn from my misfortune, buy factory plugs)
panasonic head unit 2 pioneer impp 12's Optx underbody kit