[Shotimes] Power Steering system Capacity?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:16:56 -0500

I got my 3/8th's line today to flush out my power steering system one more
time before I add the synthetic ATF I have. Seeing how I'm flushing one more
time with plain old ATF and driving maybe 100-120 miles, this batch of regular
ATF will still be nice and red when it comes out. So how am I gonna know when
the regular ATF is out and the Synthetic ATF has filled the system?

Anyone have any idea waht the total volume of the system is so that I can just
add that much to the PS system in synthetic while the regular is pumping its
way out?

Thanks

Bruce
94 Opal Frost MTX