[Shotimes] RE: supercharging

Gerald Harmon gharmon@knology.net
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:59:48 -0500

> That I wholeheartadly will have to disagree with Ron.  I am putting out hp
>levels close to a Z06, O3 Cobra, late model Viper, M5, E55, TT porsche etc
>etc.  While I lose a few tenths in the first hundred feet to these guys,
>after that I beating some and nipping at the heels of others.  Am I saying
>would rather have my SHO over these?   If I have to make the payments and
>insurance, heck yes!

Even a late model Mustang with a blower will cost me
>much more than my car,

I'll agree that you'll still just have a Mustang with a blower I strongly
disagree with the above statement.  I have an SHO and know how much parts
cost.  I also have a supercharged Mustang and know just how cheap I could
assemble one with new parts.  I could buy used parts (readily available) and
build a mean MF'er for little money compared to eual SHO.

Gerald