[Shotimes] Why u can't send pictures/html on this list

Herman Anker heranker@rogers.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:15:50 -0500

To be able to attach picturs html mode must be enabled, which means that some emails will actually not show or only show partial or unreadable layered
 contents in certain email programs. That is unfortunatly how it is today. Some email programs are incompatible with others!

If anyone have pics they want to share with evryone, post them on your providors webspace and paste link into a email message or fwd to me  and I can post it on shopower.com. Example of link: http://shopower.com/temp/Dscn0293.jpg

--

'95 ATX  ~139 000 km
Mods&Service page: http://hanker.tripod.com/sho.htm