[Shotimes] ZF R&P in a Gen 2??

Josh Salaets jsalaets@msn.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:41:33 -0800

> I'd much rather have the Gen 3 rack then what's in my '93.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Gen III SLOs have the ZF rack like
the Gen III SHOs?

I notice my grandparent's '96 SLO steering feels really similar to my '95
SHO - perhaps just a little tighter "on-center" feel, but not much.

My friend's '93 rack feels terrible - the pressure oscillates when in a turn
at a decent speed - it does the same thing as my mom's '88 Sable and
cousin's 92 Sable did, and I HATE it.  I heard this has something to do with
the VAPS going bad?  I'm just glad my SHO doesn't have that problem...

Josh Salaets
95 SHO MTX (See it at: www.cardomain.com/id/sh0gun)
85 Omni GLH-T (Yeah, it's fast)
NWSHOC Member