[Shotimes] Fw: NASCAR fantasy racing

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 06:50:14 -0600

>From www.v8sho.com

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 171K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 41K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6

----- Original Message -----
From: David Deines
To: v8sho@v8sho.com
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 12:32 AM
Subject: OT: NASCAR fantasy racing

Well it looks like we have a solid team for this year.  13 people ready to
rub fenders.  I still want to se 20+ on here.  If anyone else wants to get
in on this, you have  only a few hours to get in on the first race.  Since
the qualifying is different for the Daytona 500 points are not awarded for
qualifying in this race.  This means that anyone else can get in, pick their
drivers, and race as they will.

This fantasy games takes little or no time, you just need to pick your
active drivers by the end of the week.  This game has proven to be
successful to new people over the years.  Even if you know nothing about the
circuit you have a good chance at doing well here.  Just pick your favorites
in three classes and see how they do.  No cost, little time spent, how can
you go wrong?

I'm still looking to be a dominant force in the Yahoo universe.  Think of
all the exposure the SHO community could get from this.  I changed the team
name this year from V8HO to Ford SHO to better reflect all of us.

Would someone please cross post this to SHOTimes?  Paul Fisher?

Thanks for all your support, this is fun.

David