[Shotimes] Convention Track event - AWA group

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 11:41:38 -0600

Yes Mark, I have on the registration form, a lower price for
the "ladies" class.  Pure novice only, ladies with
experience (like Terry) and some others should go in the
regular classes.  We will probably have classes like this:

Ladies
Touring
Intermediate (broken into two groups if necessary)

If you have thoughts, I would like to hear them.  Also, we
are looking for people familiar with Blackhawk or that are
good enough to act as mentors/instructors at the event.

Don Mallinson